Journal of Research in Emerging Markets
2021 JREM BEST PAPER AWARD
for articles published in the year 2020
In order to acknowledge the contributions and continued support of the authors, the Editors of Journal of Research in Emerging Markets are delighted to announce the “2021 JREM Best Paper Award” for articles published between 1 January and 31 December 2020. After a careful evaluation, the JREM Award Committee will select the paper nominated for the Best Paper Award.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARD:
- All the papers published in JREM between 1 January to 31 December 2020.
- Both regular and special issues are allowed.
The papers will be selected for the Best Paper Awards based on the following criteria:
- Scientific contribution, novelty, and originality;
- Citation rates in the year 2021;
- Website download rates in the year 2021.
- 500 US dollars and a certificate.
The award will be granted at the annual International Conference in Advances in Business and Law at University of Dubai in November 2021. The monetary prize is funded by Dubai Business School at University of Dubai.