2020 JREM Best Paper Awards
Journal of Research in Emerging Markets
2020 JREM BEST PAPER AWARDS
for articles published in the year 2019
In order to acknowledge the contributions and continued support of the authors, the Editor-in-Chief, Adam Zaremba, and Dubai Business School at University of Dubai are pleased to inaugurate the JREM Annual Best Paper Awards. The awards will be granted every year during the annual International Conference on Advances in Business and Law held in November at University of Dubai.
The Editorial Team is delighted to announce the “2020 JREM Best Paper Awards” for articles published between 1 January and 31 December 2019. After a careful evaluation, the JREM Award Committee will select three papers nominated for the Best Paper Awards
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARDS:
- All the papers published in JREM between 1 January to 31 December 2019.
- Both regular and special issues are allowed.
The papers will be selected for the Best Paper Awards based on the following criteria:
- Scientific contribution, novelty, and originality;
- Citation rates in the year 2020;
- Website download rates in the year 2020.
- The first prize: 500 US dollars and a certificate;
- The second prize: 300 US dollars and a certificate;
- The third prize: 200 US dollars and a certificate.
Also, the winners of the first prize will be eligible to participate in the 2021 edition of the annual International Conference on Advances in Business and Law free of charge – the conference fees will be waived for them.