About the Journal
Journal of Research in Emerging Markets (JREM, ISSN: 2663-905X) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal on finance, economics, management, and law disciplines with a particular focus on emerging and developing markets. JREM was founded in 2019 and it is published quarterly and online by Dubai Business School at University of Dubai.
- Open access. Free and unlimited access for readers.
- No fees. There are no submission, processing, or publication charges.
- Rapid peer review and publication. JREM aims to provide the first decision within 20 days and limit the time from acceptance to publication to 5 days.
- No space limitations or color charges. There are no constraints of the length of the articles, the number of exhibits, or the color of figures.
- No copyright restrictions. Authors retain copyright of their work and are free to use their articles.
- High visibility. JREM is covered by numerous indexing services and databases.
Researchers are most welcome to submit original research papers or comprehensive review articles for consideration and publication in JREM.
The journal is sponsored by Dubai Business School at University of Dubai.